IT IS VERY SIMPLE TO PLACE ORDERS ON THE SOFIAMAN ONLINE STORE. YOU MUST ONLY FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Choose the category;
- Click on the product/products you are interested in. To see the details of the product, click on the photos to enlarge them.
- When you find a product you wish to buy, choose the size and the quantity and click on the Add to cart button. The product will be automatically added to your shopping cart and you can continue your browsing through our online shop. Using the option of View Cart, you can modify the quantities or delete one or more products from the shopping cart.
- To continue your shopping and add other products, click the Continue shopping button.
- To place your order, click the Checkout button. If you are a new client, you should create first an user account, filling the registration form. This process will take only 1-2 minutes and after that you can place your order.
- If the billing address is different from delivery information, uncheck the field My delivery and billing addresses are the same and fill the required fields.
- To place an order, select the preferred payment method and use the Comments field to send additional information. Check Terms & Conditions to go to the next step.
- Depending on your order characteristics and on the available options, it is possible to be asked to choose a specific delivery method, with specific transportation fees. You can view the value of the transportation fees before placing the order.
- After placing the order, you will receive a confirmation email.
- You can view your order status at any time in your account, My orders - See order history
- If you want to know the delivery time of your order, see the Delivery and returns section.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE ORDER
SC SOFIAMAN IMPEX SRL can cancel the order placed by the Client, without any ulterior mutual obligation, in the following situations:
- The data provided by the Client are incomplete or incorrect.
- The Client activity can and/or causes damages of any nature to SC SOFIAMAN SRL and/or its partners.
From the moment the Client validates the order value, this becomes a Distance Contract, for which are applied the definitions from the Government Emergency Decree no 34/2014, named „Contract” in this document.
If the Client modifies his personal data, using the available forms from the site, all the existing contracts in progress at that moment keep the specified/accepted data by the Client before the moment of the modification.